I WELCOME LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS!
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE, LIFE COACHING, MEDITATION AND REIKI ARE MOBILE! Let me know if you would like me to come to you.
YOU CAN COMBINE COMPLEMENTARY THERAPIES… For example: Life Coaching, Meditation, Indian Head Massage and Reiki for Stress Management. Life Coaching and Indian Head Massage to support life changes and promote good body health. Meditation, Indian Head Massage and Reiki to help develop inner awareness and gain a deeper self-perspective.
LIFE COACHING The coaching you have depends on the challenges you are experiencing. Here are a few options (ask me about coaching for your particular situation):
- EFFICIENCY COACHING: supports (office) workers in becoming more organised, efficient, tidy and streamlined. Setting up administrative processes for companies.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT COACHING: can help to encourage vital development towards self-discovery and awareness as well as positively balance your mental, physical, spiritual and emotional states. This balance can provide a steady source of internal support through life changes.
- RELATIONSHIP COACHING (INCL. PRE-WEDDING, MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE): helps you to work on yourself to allow positive relationships to blossom, supports you through dealing with any betrayal (cheating), depressive states as a result of divorce, connecting with yourself while in a marriage and re-connecting with yourself after a divorce.
- MINI-COACHING: dip in and out of coaching whenever you need it, use to develop yourself and support issues/challenges that come up in daily life.
- STRESS MANAGEMENT COACHING: can help you to deal with/eliminate stress and/or anxiety using coaching tools and Reiki energy techniques. Can benefit depression sufferers (not a replacement for medication).
Ultimately, you are responsible for your progress in coaching. This is important to embrace as it will help you continue to progress beyond your coaching sessions!
- Reiki is a non-invasive therapy; its purpose is to treat holistically and help to restore body stability.
- It works effectively alongside orthodox healthcare and natural remedies, expanding your treatment options.
- A Reiki treatment is non-diagnostic, non-interventional, non-manipulative and no pressure is applied.
- Reiki can be deeply relaxing and have a profound calming effect. Is known for its emotional and physical releases so rest after a session if you can; drink water over the following days. Be responsive to the needs of your body, e.g. resting if tired and allow the energy to continue its work after the session ends.
- Reiki is being used in various settings including but not limited to private practice, complementary therapy centres, GP surgeries, hospitals, hospices, cancer support groups, post-operative recovery and in the care of the elderly.